Saturday evening with an American Buffet.
A moment in the camp.
A good working day continuing most of the projects. The Saturday meal was cooked by the Americans in camp and we all enjoyed it. We had a good evening with talk, fun and dance.
What we have done today:
- Finished the core buffer.
- Packed the ECM equipment.
- Cleaned the surface.
- Maintained the snow blower.
- Changed glycol on the radiator system.
- Made box for electrical and water connection outside the dome.
- Started making the drillers pull out table.
- Worked on ventilation and snot station in drill trench.
- Successful radar measurements
Weather: overcast, -8 to -5 deg C, wind 5-10 knots from W, visibility mostly unrestricted
|← Previous entry||Next entry →|